Sky High property management is a highly skilled and experienced team operating in the Gold Coast. We are familiar with the problems that occur from a lack of communication to both tenants and landlords, and we believe early communication is the key to successful property relationships. As property managers we will keep you up to date with correspondence and guarantee you a professional, efficient and personal service at all times.
We offer you:
- Reliable income – week in week out, all year round* This is due to our ability to consistently match the appropriate tenants to a suitable property.
- Well cared for property – Our maintenance division will attend your property as soon as a maintenance issue is reported, this can either be fixed ‘on the spot’ or if something major, details can be gathered for immediate quotations – reducing time & annoyance to tenants.
- Low fees – A low fixed fee with no hidden charges sets an industry benchmark in property management, all charges are known up front so there are no surprises.
- Owner portal – Have 24/7 access to all your property information such as Tenancy agreement, Maintenance services, Rent payments and photos of your properties condition etc.
- Excellent communication – The rapid response in assisting Investors and Tenants alike is paramount in building healthy and trusting relationships, this is Sky High’s mission.
– Monthly management fee of 6.6% including GST
– Letting fee (1 weeks rent + gst) which covers:
- Tenant selection
- Entry condition report
– Advertising $100
- Sign up before 31/12/2017 and NEVER pay an Inspection or Let Fee*
*This could save you up to $1175 per year based on $500pw rental
- Multiple properties –Investors with 3 or more properties receive 5.5% management fee.
- Refer a friend to our agency and receive a further 1 month free management fee or $100 gift voucher
- We will beat any management fee in writing
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing our services. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office (07) 5531 3577 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org